Thursday, August 09, 2007

LEMMINGS


Then there are some days when I really draw a curtain around my feelings about the war, about the vets / soldiers, about the "insurgents" and terrorists and you know what....

Very very rich men have deceived very very poor and uneducated boys into committing suicide for them. On both sides. I mean lets look at it: in the West you have big rich guys with their own agendas coercing younger guys (who are usually pretty religious) into going off to "save the world" in the Middle East. And then over there, you have what? Very rich guys herding young men who feel optionless and who are also usually religious, in order to do their bidding. You think Osama or George or Muqtada or John F. is strapping a ruck sack or a bomb to their back and heading over there? Shit no. And I look at my generation of men, of young men, and what I have heard them say about their lives...that they feel meaningless, that they want to do something extraordinary, that they fear sitting in a cubicle for the rest of their lives and that they dont know what their doing with their lives. We've outsourced most of our manual labor and expect these guys to be happy typing on a computer. The world in a short time became solely about fulfilling every womans fantasy and desire. With mens desires being considered animalistic or selfish. Oh how the tables have turned. And executive Mom wonders why her son wants to go to Iraq.....

Some days I feel like telling them that they are employees, just like the rest of us, they just dont sit in cubicls they sit in the sandbox. Sometimes I feel like telling them that they are just stupid. Some days I dont feel sorry for one of them, if you want to go off and get yourself hurt for some rich asshole who doesnt give a shit about you then fine. These boys want their war and they want it bad. My generation of men have been raised to believe that most male skills are useless and we've stuck so many of these boys on drugs to cure their "ADHD". For fuck sake they are boys! Do we have any drugs to "cure" women of their constant paranoia, vanity or jealousy? No men have just been told to shut up and that women's flaws are about "needs" or "ambition".

The feminist agenda at some point, transformed from being about equality to being about domination. The oppressed became their oppressors. Schools, the workplace, social gatherings are all geared to appease and comply with womens needs, expectations and standards. Classrooms are for women now, and I guess they deserve it after years of oppression right? But in order to raise the status of women and girls does that mean we have to lower the status of men and relegate them to bullet sponges? Hillary voted for the war, so don't buy it for a second when she tells you she opposes the "Vast Right Wing Machine"....she runs the Vast Left Wing Machine that doesnt give a shit about these guys either.

I belive boys and girls are lost. Boys dont they feel like they dont have a role and the war gives them something to do. Girls believe they have to become president or a CEO in order to be successful. But genetic heritage is a serious thing and it doesnt disappear just because Title 9 is passed. On either side. I'm not defending male dominance but I can't abide female dominance either. Talk about mission creep.

Shit I cant escape the thought that sometimes I think feminism caused this whole thing. I mean look at it. Not that either side needs a legitimate reason to fight but I do think that both sides are fueled by some interesting gender issues. The boys over there don't want their women turning into our women and the boys over here dont want our women to become their women. Boys on both sides feel desperate, aimless and have urges that only a woman or a gun could satisfy and they don't know what to do about it. The real moral nightmare is that there are old men in charge who have these guys on a leash for completely different reasons.


I dont know where I'm going with this post, but its just some crap I had to get down on paper. It will probably be revised at some point. Sorry for the rant.

No comments: